Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: back on track for MMBs bad year
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:22 pm 

....a really large flea! Dwazzy and Mary turned tail and ran after the pups, having each had a rather embarrassing history with fleas aboard their respective ships and having developed a healthy fear of them because of it. The Bwitch, on the other hand, had no such fear. She turned to the flea, pulled out a four foot can of ACME flea spray and, laughing like a birthday clown hepped up on helium, proceeded to spray the flea into oblivion. The flea, closing in on her, began to slow and just as it touched the tip of her dirty brown boot, it pitched over onto its side and quivered a few times before passing into the flea afterlife. The Bwitch smiled a terrible smile and slowly turned to Mary, Dwazzy and the puppies, still holding the enormous can. She took a step toward them and all eyes grew wide as they realized the threat intended with that step. The puppies quivered, Dwazzy cowered, Mary shook and somebody (it is not the authors' intention to name names here, but the somebody had four legs) even began some nervous barking. They were doomed, condemned, lost, ruined and pretty much done-for.

As the Bwitch advanced and the Mary-Dwazzy-Puppy party retreated, suddenly the Bwitch fell smack dab into....

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:50 pm 

....Nimizts! She stumbled into his arms, and the gentlemanly Nim caught her and hauled her upright. As she gazed into his eyes, her bwitchy heart skipped a beat. He smiled, and she was sure she would never be the same. Her bosom heaving, she pushed away, embarrassed by the moment and her unusual response. She took a moment to compose herself, still feeling the strength in those arms....

*****HOLD IT! I forgot what I was doing for a sec there. Fell into continuing the romance I've been working on at home. Sorry. Back to the pirating MMB tale......

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:03 pm 

and come to her senses. The Bwitch realised she must got a little high on the flea spray fumes and took some deep breaths of clean pure air. WHOAAAA, that made it worse.....ooooooooooooooh look at all the pretty colours!........................hahahahahahahhahahahaha i can see dwazzy in huge puppy suit.........................coooeeeee all three marys!!!!!! With that the bwitch slumped to floor and started laughing at the dead flea, amazing the effect of these fumes.

After 3 solid hours of laughter she began to think straight, even managed to stand up straight, and casually tossed the flea spray can over the side of her ship. (she fished it back tho, man that was good stuff!!) As she looked round for all the pirates she was gonna spray she spotted them in the distance rowing like mad in the opposite direction from her, dropping her outboard motor into the water she sped after them when ................................

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:01 pm 

...the kracken emerged out of the sea looking like he lost his best friend. While the kracken stood there looking at something in two of his hands, dwazzy and mary were rowing like mad trying to get away from the Bwitch. Half the puppies were standing at the front of the boat like little captains watching the water ahead. The other half of the puppies were standing at the rear of the boat watching the Bwitch with her can of flea spray.

The Bwitch seeing the Kracken standing there in the water stopped laughing and quickly turned her boat to go in the other direction hopeing that the kracken didn't see her. You see it was the Bwitch that cracked the precious golden cup, the golden cup that Nim stole off the kracken. Chuckles gave the golden cup to the kracken as a treaty. Now the kracken found the cup in the water.......cracked and is sad because the treaty is now over. The kracken throws the cup with all his might out into the sea and .................

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:56 pm 

....it struck JW's ship with a mighty "thwack!" JW, incensed, watched as his ship began taking on water. "Hard aport!" he yelled to his crew, who had been happily bathing in the water as it poured in the ship. Being the first bath they had had in months, the sailors were a tad slow to action and the kraken sank beneath the waves, escaping JW's wrath. The sailors aboard his ship had no such luck. JW charged into their midst, sword slashing, and soon had strung five of them from the mast in a human sail. Their little legs shook as they pleaded for mercy from the mighty pirate, but JW just laughed like this, "Bwa-ha-ha!" and leaving the sailors dangling, rowed off in search of new crew to press into service. Finding Mary, Dwazzy and the pups rowing their little hearts out, he.....

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:14 am 

jw grabbed the puppies from dwazzy boat and after telling them he would treat them with the resp[ect they deseverded and promising that if they fixed the gapping hole in his ship he would release them from ship duty and let them return to their mother unlike the nasty pirate dwazzy who didnt care to which they all barked happily and wagged their little tails for life under nasty mean pirate dwazzy was more than a puppy could bearso they set about fixing the hole so jw could let them go for after all he was a pirate of his word even though some called him a treaty breaker he didnt care to much because after all its only a game and he was ha ving tooooooooooo much fun but all of a sudden the happy mood was broken by the mean nasty horrible u ncaring vile corrupt pirate.........................................

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:55 pm 

larry who came over the horizon guns blazing.He shot jwmcn in the leg and grabbed the puppies by their tails.Holding them over his head like a trophy he loudly proclaimed.........

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:35 pm 
John the Fisherman

"this isn't dark meat, but this will do"

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:55 am 

He was so busy basking in his moment of glory that larry didn't notice jw had pulled himself to his feet.Weilding his golden sword jw whacked larry's hand off,causing him to drop the puppies.The pups landed in the water, wet but unhurt.jw's crew pulled them aboard his ship.With an evil pirate smile jw sneered at larry and said.........

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:44 am 

"Yum a hand, I'm sure the puppies will like that."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:52 pm 

Meanwhile, back on the good ship Bwitch, the evil one plotted to get each and every pirate on the seas addicted to the flea spray. Deviously, she tainted keg after keg of ale with the "happy juice" and began tossing them overboard in the direction of JWM, Larry, Mary, Dwazzy, Nim, Jerry, Chuckles and the puppies.

"Ellow! Whut ave we ere?" said Nimizts in his really bad imitation of a cockney accent. He hauled up a keg and was booting a lowly crewman in the direction of tapping it when.....

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:34 am 

dwazzy and mary both yelled at the same time, "Wait!!!!! Lets have a party!!!!" After all it is jwm's birthday, we gotta have a party. So the pirates agreed to have a party in jwm's honor. They gathered up all the kegs that they could find and set out for nim's island. Nim, being the selfish pirate he was, wasn't happy about sharing his keg but decided he would go along with it. The Bwitch seeing them gathering all the kegs sneered and laughed at the same time. She decided to follow them and watch from a distance as they all got blitzed by the tainted ale.

On the island they started gathering wood and built a big fire. They were dancing and singing and having a good ole time. The Bwitch seeing the partying decided to go a little closer, then closer, then she too was at the party. I will make the potatoes she said. So she set out to do just that when ......

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:20 pm 

she remembered the flea spray. After cooking the potatoes on a medium heat for 1hour she sliced them open and smothered them with butter (proper butter, not that manky butter-like stuff) and a generous squirt of flea spray, then sat back to watch. Well it wasn't long before the flea spray and alcohol took effect and the party got wild, with an evil smirk the Bwitch took out her camera phone and started snapping away. Hopping back on her ship, the Bwitch switched her outboard motor for a jet engine and sped across the sea to her home, The Bwitching Castle. Throwing her coat over Igor (her faithful servant) she started up her computer, connected the USB lead and uploaded the pictures. She printed off a set and gave them to Igor to take to the party with a note, "Go pin this to tree so they see it when they wake!", she ordered. Poor Igor set off clutching the papers and jumped in his rubber dinghy, off he rowed as fast as he could but Igor only had one arm so he ended up going in circles. The Bwitch spotted Igors problem and threw an outboard motor at him from her window, and Igor was soon away to the island.

Just as Igor was pinning the pictures and the note to the first palm tree he found he felt someone breathing down his neck, "whash thash?" slurred the pirate. Igor turned round and passed out from the stench of the pirates breath. Stepping over the prone Igor the pirate read the notes (there was only one but he was drunk and high on flea spray still), the note read "Either you give me all your gold or i post these on the internet, will accept gold dubloons, silver dubloons or gold pieces, not fussed as long as i got plenty just in case of reset!"

The pirate gasped in shock, 'reset? what reset?' he thought, he turned round and called the others over to come and look at the note. As they approached him they.....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:14 am 

began to notice their feet were sinking deeper and deeper into the sand. Turns out it was quicksand! They struggled onward, but with each step, sank deeper until only their arms and shoulders were above ground. The note-reading pirate began to laugh, but the laughter quickly stopped when he realized that he, too, was sinking in.

Unable to move, lest they sink even further, the pirates looked at each other in despair. What could they do?

"We'll be here at least until August," said JWM. "And even then, no guarantees that we'll get out."

Trying to make the best of things, Jerry, Larry and Mary began making up new names that would rhyme, Dwazzy and Chuckles had a killer game of Rock, Paper, Scissors during which Chuckles continually won and JWM and Nim made up thousands of secret handshakes, just in case their truce could be resolved someday.

When the skies began to darken, they all looked up and moaned. Not rain! In seconds.......

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:37 am 

yeah there's a great story behind this......
my favorite ryhme
well it is what it is see
is if mary decided to one up jmc
and hooked up with popcan
marypopcans
come on that's funny stuff
lol hahaha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next