Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: anyone here.......lets play Story Time......
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 pm 

...a huge wind come up and blew the stench away from them. But then it got stronger and the poor pirates went rolling and sliding back towards the beached whale. Digging and clawing into the ground they couldn't get a hold of anything to stop them from rolling right onto the whales' .........

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 pm 

anterior blow hole. During all this time, the whale's tail was thrashing around which caused a deep hole to form beneath it's tail end.
Unfortunately, while the pirates were battling to gain their feet, the whale decided to purge itself into the hole. Meanwhile the pirates are struggling in a new panic not to fall into the putrid goo. First one pirate, then the next, they all fall in. But to their surprize....

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 am 

they found all the pirates that had disappeared! And SeaCapt was the ring leader of the party that was being thrown in the enormous whale. The rum was flowing like water and the goo that they thought they would fall into was really a big vat of rum. Oh what a time they were having inside the enormous whale. No one was even thinking about leaving until .........

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm 
John the Fisherman

hamsters

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 am 

at first one tiny figure appeared a gold ring glinted in his ear and a black patch covered his eye as the other eye glinted with anger and with a loud sqeak demanded to know what they were doing in his whale and behind him more hamsters filed in two of them pushing a silver plated exercise wheel (he liked to stay in shape ) it seem,s they mistook the blow hole of the whale as a burrow to run in then thought it would be fun to be pirates and as he glared at the drunken rum bossttled gathering said...........

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:35 pm 
John the Fisherman

beavers and ducks

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 pm 

beavers and ducks, where are the beavers and ducks? he bellowed out as the hamsters all stopped and looked down the long belly of the whale with scared looks on their faces. All at once there came a strange sound out from the tail of the whale and a sound of singing, or at least thats what they all thought. Then out came a pack of beavers two by two with ducks in the rear. The pirates didn't know what to make of them marching out of the belly and coming up to the main hamster who was standing beside the seacapt. All the pirates decided it was time to leave the whale when.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 am 

out of nowhere came a big bright light with what looked like the carvery coming out of it. Could it be just what the pirates needed to get back to there ships? could it be what would save them from this awful whale swallowing them up? Oh how the pirates hoped that they would put the seas back together and help them get back to their ships. But wait....what is that....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:24 am 

it's the big bad wolf!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 pm 

Oh my, said the pirates and all the animals in the whale. Run, yelled the ducks. So the pirates, the ducks, the beavers, and even the hamsters and the seacapt all ran for the mouth of the whale. Who was at that moment yawning because he was so bored. So the whole group ran right out of the whales mouth and into the water where they all swam to a nearby shore where they found all their ships tied up to some old dead trees. The pirate they call ziniw told the ducks they could sail on the ziniw ship and drink all the rum they wanted after the chores were done. So the ducks climbed aboard. The beavers and hamsters looked at the ducks like they were stupid and went running into the trees when .......