Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: what
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:55 pm 

what a boring ass game nothing here a slap in the face win 1 to 3 gold to lose even more than win this realy sucks come and get all you want i;m not playing any more sick of it!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:47 am 
Bros Before Hoes

lmmfao.. i dont have any attacks of people i expect to get gold from that dont pay out usually.. sure theres times after they upgraded or got raped.. stop bitchin and leave if you dont wanna play, no one is forcing you too...

Post subject: Re: what
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:17 am 

richardrh wrote:
what a boring ass game nothing here a slap in the face win 1 to 3 gold to lose even more than win this realy sucks come and get all you want i;m not playing any more sick of it!!!

It's hard when starting out but if you keep your fame low then you can get some easy upgrades to start with. You are good at moving around cause it took me around 15 clicks to get the 1410 gold. Just keep at it for awhile longer and see if you can get some more upgrades before quiting. Looking on the forums you should find helpful tips to help you through the seas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:35 pm 

Richard hang on in there!

I know how badly it sucks and how frustrating it can be when your'e a new player. Like Darkmyst said try to keep your fame low and build up your stats. Don't forget everybody was a new player once upon a time. And there will always be people higher up the food chain than yourself that's just the nature of the game (unless your Popcan of course :wink: )

It wasn't that long ago since I was a 'newb myself. So I get where your coming from. The game gets a lot more fun when your able to work your way up too a mid level player. You can do it... try and find a strategy that works for you & stick with it.

Good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:17 am 

ok i'm still here sometime saying things that i shouldnt. just fusstrating to see every attack on me that wins taking 1% at a0 frame no matter how big or small the player and when i attack getting 1 to 10 pieces of gold? these are my states
Cannons 7
Hull 7
Radar 5
Crew 6
Observation 6
Navigation 6
Ship 4
Fame 0
been at this level the cost to upgrade is high? got attacked50 times in 2 days only winnig 5 of these attacks thats a lot of lose to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:09 pm 

You're levels are okay for a new player. Unfortunately the more you add to them, the more expensive they get. Also.. you will get hit a lot regardless of who you are. Especially towards the beginning of the week until hits are maxed out by the attacking players. The best tip I can give you is.. try and play outside the usual hours. Find a time to play when the seas are quiter e.g - very early in the morning or very late at night. That way you have less chance of being hit whilst cruising around.

Also..don't hit ships you know from experience you can't beat. All that does is make your fame high, and makes you susceptible to attacks. Try and stick to Islands for a while to build up your cash. Or use a map if you have one.