Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SCRIPTS RRRRR!!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:31 am 

I really wish that those ppl using scripts would stop like these sucks. Those guys sky rocket ahead of everyone then the ppl trying to catch up constantly lose gold to these jerks!! To me that is cheating, but anyways the sooner u guys do away with ppl being able to use scripts the better!! You will have more ppl continue to play if the game is more fair for EVERYONE, not just the few that cheat.

Anyways thanks for hearing me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:45 am 
The Doom-Bringer / Site Admin

If you have any evidence about people cheating, hacking, or using any method of automation, please PM me or email me at seacaptainn at piratetheworld.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:18 am 
Bros Before Hoes

um... dude dont assume that everyone ahead of you is using scripts... i have only a couple people who can actually hit me and everything i have done thus far has been 100% legit.. i know a lot of people are ahead of me being 100% legit.. so dont throw everyone thats doing well in the game into a cheaters category.. thnxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:24 am 

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
um... dude dont assume that everyone ahead of you is using scripts... i have only a couple people who can actually hit me and everything i have done thus far has been 100% legit.. i know a lot of people are ahead of me being 100% legit.. so dont throw everyone thats doing well in the game into a cheaters category.. thnxx

Im not comdemming everyone ahead of me, i know that there are lots that are legit but i am quite sure there are a few who aren't and ppl shouldn't be able to attack if they are not logged in and that is what pisses me off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:31 am 

SeaCaptainN wrote:
If you have any evidence about people cheating, hacking, or using any method of automation, please PM me or email me at seacaptainn at piratetheworld.com.

And sadly no i don't have any evidence but if i get some you will be first to know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:45 am 

People are not allowed to attack when they are not logged in. That would not work at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:48 pm 

There was only one person that I ever suspected or using a script and that was when we were playing the first edition of the game. What is funny is that I suspected him of cheating, he would hit me and I would NEVER even see him, he always seemed to know when I had lots of fame and gold, and worst of all I could never attack him successfuly. About the time the game ended I figured out that he just played better than me nothing more. Then he purchased the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:38 pm 

:-D

I don't know how I knew you had fame and gold, but I did seem to get a lot of good hit-and-runs on you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:21 pm 

well maybe they were logged in or possible stay logged in but i stopped right there and they didn't hit me it wasn't till i attacked then instantly i was attacked and they moved like 3 times and stopped, that is a little strange to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:05 pm 

That doesn't sound strange to me. It seems like they were waiting for you to gain 1 (or possibly 3) fame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:40 pm 
John the Fisherman

SeaCaptainN wrote:
That doesn't sound strange to me. It seems like they were waiting for you to gain 1 (or possibly 3) fame.

yep yep

sit back, have the attack log open and running, wait until I see the attack, then SMACK

sometimes it only takes 3 moves to find a reset...sometimes I just sit there with the little fame as I have no gold...

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:39 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

not strange at all.. especially if they have a decent defense.. i know especially old game.. i would sit with up to 4 or 5 fame because so few people could actually attack me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:48 am 

SeaCaptainN wrote:
:-D

I don't know how I knew you had fame and gold, but I did seem to get a lot of good hit-and-runs on you.

LOL I guess I donated even more gold to you that I thought if your memory is that vivid. I am glad that you are not out there doing it again to me. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:57 pm 
the evil pirate

tmhyde wrote:
well maybe they were logged in or possible stay logged in but i stopped right there and they didn't hit me it wasn't till i attacked then instantly i was attacked and they moved like 3 times and stopped, that is a little strange to me

hey i just noticed this

you referring about my 6k hit on you?

i can assure you its legit , im so clueless on scripts and stuff i could never set that up. people often wondered before the reset about me and thought i cheated, i dont sleep much(3-4 hours/night) and i have tons of paperwork which i do while playing the game.

and yes since the relaunch i usually fish close to where im farming because ive been trying to conserve moves in any way possible and i usually only run a few spots away lol