what you think about the bank idea
Great 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Not bad 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Sucks 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Why i care 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Why i can only convert my gold to gd or sd at month end
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:22 am 

Hey friends don't you think by a giving a option only to change the gold at the end of the month is very bad because no new comer will able to earn any thing in the first few months. don't you think keeping that much money(50000 - 100000 or more(generally i hope this will be the conversation rate for 20 gd ) ) on your ship will let those evil pirates in the sea breath properly even if your fame is on 0 you are losing 1% (i think) so if you have a huge money(like 50000 - 100000) the 1% is also huge(500 - 1000) i am getting 10-20 attack a day if then also how much i will lose i think you know and the big dogs of the seas who joined a year or two before me you can imagine how ahead they are from me in my ship upgrades . and the one who is ahead of me i don't think they have stopped upgrading so i will never able to catch them. so the all game means I AM NEVER GOING TO CONVERT MY GOLD TO GD OR SD AND ONLY I WILL UPGRADING MYSELF :( :( :( thats all. think admin and answer me. :?: :?: :?:

and also i have a thought :idea: about a bank in the game where any pirate can store his gold and take when ever he wants gold can not be stoled from the bank also you can only put your gold to bank in 10,000, 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 and so on. so if you have less than 10,000 or what ever is rest after depositing in the bank will be on your ship and others can get that and at the last of the month the whole money in the bank can be converted to gd or sd so you have some safe money in the bank which can not be stolen so deposit whole month and cash it at the end of the month. think about it too. :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: Why i can only convert my gold to gd or sd at month end
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:08 am 
John the Fisherman

its all about the strategies you use to play, in my opinion...

and the conversion into SD (in game money) and GD ( real cash) is fine

that's the purpose of it: You need to choose whether it is better to upgrade or if you want to take the cash

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject: Re: Why i can only convert my gold to gd or sd at month end
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:10 pm 

Go for the upgrade. I do like your idea but then there will not be a lot of gold for the taking. Dose the poll mean anything? :santa: