Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Purchase of moves didn't work
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:47 pm 

Hi,
On Saturday at 9.30pm (NZ time) I purchased 100 moves as I had 4772 gold coins and wanted to get to the next upgrade without waiting for the 300 moves reset so that I wouldn't lose any gold coins.

The purchase went through and I have the confirmation, however, the moves were never given to me and I have now lost 1100 gold coins because of this and still have not had the 100 moves allocated.

I did a search for this problem in the forum and the advice given to someone else was to contact an admin via the in-game chat. I immediately jumped into the chat area to see if any admins were available but had no luck. I tried again yesterday to get an admin in the chat area, and have just tried again.

Please would you reset my gold pieces to 4772 (as I wouldn't have lost any if the moves had been added to my account) and also add the 100 purchased moves.

Cheers,
Amanda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:13 pm 

You purchase it with Paypal?

Cause if you did, it usually is automated and happens at time of purchase.
Same with Fame Reset's.

As far as Looking for the Amin's.
They not always on, but the Fastest way to reach them any time of day is thru a PM to them.

They respond asap as they not have to be in the game to know when a PM is sent them.

Also, 1 thing I might suggest, a Fame Reset would of done you more good than a Move Purchase.
Fame works like this>

Gold Lost per attack
Fame Lev Lost
0 1%
1 2%
2 3%
and so forth.
Every fame Lev you have add's 1 % of gold you will lose per attack against you.

Now if you did have 0 Fame and lost that much gold, then you got hit a whole whole bunch and ouch.

Word of advice, in this game it is better to Stop playing with 0 fame and 20 moves left than it is to stop with even lev 3 fame and 0 moves.
So, get low on move's, look for Islands and that about all and hope that you get that Fame reset.

GL..

If ya have questions about this hint or maybe you are new and just wanna ask a few questions about the game to maybe help you play better, just send me a PM and I will answer it when I can get the time.
I am usually logged into the forums myself at least 1 time a day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:39 pm 

Taken care of jamanda. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:03 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

wknight95 wrote:
You purchase it with Paypal?

Cause if you did, it usually is automated and happens at time of purchase.
Same with Fame Reset's.

As far as Looking for the Amin's.
They not always on, but the Fastest way to reach them any time of day is thru a PM to them.

They respond asap as they not have to be in the game to know when a PM is sent them.

Also, 1 thing I might suggest, a Fame Reset would of done you more good than a Move Purchase.
Fame works like this>

Gold Lost per attack
Fame Lev Lost
0 1%
1 2%
2 3%
and so forth.
Every fame Lev you have add's 1 % of gold you will lose per attack against you.

Now if you did have 0 Fame and lost that much gold, then you got hit a whole whole bunch and ouch.

Word of advice, in this game it is better to Stop playing with 0 fame and 20 moves left than it is to stop with even lev 3 fame and 0 moves.
So, get low on move's, look for Islands and that about all and hope that you get that Fame reset.

GL..

If ya have questions about this hint or maybe you are new and just wanna ask a few questions about the game to maybe help you play better, just send me a PM and I will answer it when I can get the time.
I am usually logged into the forums myself at least 1 time a day.

if it was the 2nd time she bought moves... it doesnt usually add... unless thats been changed, that was back early january