Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Start up...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:43 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

Hey will there be a complete stat reset with the going back live tomorrow? just wondering b/c im sure it would attract a lot of newer players.. and the higher guys were here playin b/c they enjoyed it and would more than likely play just to get back up there

also.. is the map reset hopefully ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:14 pm 

i hope that not be the case of resetting it back to square 1 cause of the money it as cost me to reset the fames back to 0 means i put in the money for nothing only t start from scratch, think that be bit unfair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:39 pm 
John the Fisherman

yeah, I agree...

A lot of players put some money into this game hoping it would redeem themselves and make the game better for them

A reset would just erase all they have put into it only to have to start it again...

Unless they got a refund, haha

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:16 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

it was everyones choice to pay to reset and what not.. i just think its gonna be very hard to attract new players and keep them because of how hard it will be to catch up to the pack.. and dont try to say to me thats bc im too low that i want it reset.. bc thats a big load of ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:50 pm 
John the Fisherman

huskerswrkhavoc wrote:
it was everyones choice to pay to reset and what not.. i just think its gonna be very hard to attract new players and keep them because of how hard it will be to catch up to the pack.. and dont try to say to me thats bc im too low that i want it reset.. bc thats a big load of ..

haha

I didn't say anything about you at all..:)

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:41 am 

Well, I haven't been playing that long, and I didn't find the difficulty of getting gold or, being attacked any deterrant. I mean... if i didn't have to defend my gold, and if the gold were too easy to get, why would I play? Maybe it's just me... but making it too easy sortof takes the fun out of it. Right now, for example, I'm trying to figure out what i need to do to get my gold per turn up from 13.8. If i could just get 100,000 every time i went sailing... i'd max out all the upgrades and quit because it wouldn't be any more fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:50 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

YaraPyrette wrote:
Well, I haven't been playing that long, and I didn't find the difficulty of getting gold or, being attacked any deterrant. I mean... if i didn't have to defend my gold, and if the gold were too easy to get, why would I play? Maybe it's just me... but making it too easy sortof takes the fun out of it. Right now, for example, I'm trying to figure out what i need to do to get my gold per turn up from 13.8. If i could just get 100,000 every time i went sailing... i'd max out all the upgrades and quit because it wouldn't be any more fun.

lol.. talk about an old post...

there are no max stats in this game... and you can get to the point, where if you catch moving pirates, you can make 100k a day..