Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Losing Moves
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:53 pm 

I searched three islands, and got THREE "Oops, you lost 10 moves as a result of a storm" events in a row! I think you get this way to much. I lost 30 moves in under a minute. This needs to be fixed. If I paid for those moves I would have been outraged. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:55 pm 
-debbieDowner-

its random.. happens to me all the time :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:57 pm 

KingDragon I'm going to pretend I didn't see this as we have EVERYTHING in your favor. That's all I'm going to say. Try to be appreciative for what we do instead of negative. We do appreciate constructive criticism, but we don't appreciate rudeness. Thanks for the back up joe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:58 pm 

shelvock wrote:
KingDragon I'm going to pretend I didn't see this as we have EVERYTHING in your favor. That's all I'm going to say. Try to be appreciative for what we do instead of negative. We do appreciate constructive criticism, but we don't appreciate rudeness. Thanks for the back up joe.

What? I didn't realize I was being rude. I was just saying that I lose moves WAY to much. Maybe it's just my luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:00 am 

The chance for finding a storm is around 3% and the chance of finding extra moves is alot higher. We can't help the randomness in the game, but it's just bad luck. We wouldn't want you to lose your moves, but there has to be some challenge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:06 am 

shelvock wrote:
The chance for finding a storm is around 3% and the chance of finding extra moves is alot higher. We can't help the randomness in the game, but it's just bad luck. We wouldn't want you to lose your moves, but there has to be some challenge.

Gotcha. I have bad luck, I know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:19 am 
Professional Smartass

KingDragun wrote:
shelvock wrote:

What? I didn't realize I was being rude. I was just saying that I lose moves WAY to much. Maybe it's just my luck.

actually i get those 3 in a row lose turns thingies too, and it seemed that the point of your post was to be rude

Post subject: Re: Losing Moves
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:38 am 
Official PTW Bastard

KingDragun wrote:
I searched three islands, and got THREE "Oops, you lost 10 moves as a result of a storm" events in a row! I think you get this way to much. I lost 30 moves in under a minute. This needs to be fixed. If I paid for those moves I would have been outraged. :evil:

maybe you are actually really lucky because it looks like god is trying to kill you, but youve pulled through. come on god, you can do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:14 am 

i just got 2 "your fame level has been reset"
wow, within a minute i got another "your fame level has been reset"
got ANOTHER withing 20 secs! WTF:S
CONSPIRACY!! AAHH!!
.... Its all RANDOM :D

NOW 10 minutes later, i have 570 moves (started with 600 but got alot of moves) and i got another 2 "your fame level is reset"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:49 pm 
Bros Before Hoes

meatzone wrote:
KingDragun wrote:

maybe you are actually really lucky because it looks like god is trying to kill you, but youve pulled through. come on god, you can do it.

yea... i hope god can pull it out...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:19 am 

meatzone wrote:
KingDragun wrote:

Was that supposed to be funny meatwad? :?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:13 am 
Bros Before Hoes

KingDragun wrote:
meatzone wrote:
KingDragun wrote:

Was that supposed to be funny meatwad? :?

wasnt supposed to be it was

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]