Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Can't get into game
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:39 pm 

anone else having problems getting into the game today? (NOV 7TH)

Post subject: Re: Can't get into game
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm 
John the Fisherman

I'm in and sailing...

One of the harvesters of the sea

I think before my days are done

I want to be a fisherman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:17 pm 

Don' t feell bad Mr. Six Shooter. I haven't been able to get on for more than a few minutes at a time once in a while. But after tomorrow, I will have my new cable internet and that problem will hopefully be solved. I hate AOL! Then I hopefully will be a force to be reckoned with. LOL! I went from compuserve, to Aol, to Verizon, then back to AOL, and tomorrow I will be a Comcast Internet lover. I hope I will not be disappointed. but anything has to be better than the last month or two with the service I have had. Good luck with your connection issues.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:07 pm 

sorry globell but i got comcast and i aint too happy with it lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:55 pm 

at least once a day i get booted.. the attack log clears and the x disappears from the radar... then i close the windows and delete my cache and cookies but it can take several attempts to log back in

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:15 am 

The getting booted off was one of the reasons I left Verizon. I would be in the middle of the game or something else important and boom.....I have to log on again and start all over. Usually with a lot less gold. My hubby decided to try AOL again and after 24 hours of that crap, I told him that either he gets me my Verizon or Comcast or he was gonna be wifeless. Guess I am lucky he loves me, huh?! LOL! We got that triple play thing with Comcast and it has all the upgrades to it. Hubby loves their "On Demand" channels and I told him it was going if I didn't get a better internet....lol! I don't ask for much....just my internet and i do a lot of things for him. I even gave up my crafts for lack of time now, so he humored me. He knows what a biatch I have been for a week now with internet withdrawal......lol. But he is getting the best deal....he willnow have 5 OnCor channels in addition to the On Demand, so he is very happy. He is a tv person, while I am internet...Who says opposites don't attract? HAHAHA! For almost 20 years now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 am 

Oh, Globell. I so envy you. All I can get out here in the boonies is Verizon DSL. It has been treating me very well so far, though. Maybe that's 'cause all I had was dial-up before this! I feel thankful for what I can get. Good luck with the new speedy cable and I'll be looking out for ya!

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:18 pm 

i too live miles and miles from civilation.couldn't even get a signal for hughes net.so we have 1 pc on dialup and 1 on Alltel broadband.am pretty happy with alltel.but there are times this game lags really bad but other sites are fine.so i believe that sometimes it is a site issue rather than a connection issue.