Pirate The World - Online Adventure Game

Pirate The World Game Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Storms for less fame
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 pm 

What if whenever we had over 10 fame and hit a storm we would lose 1 fame??. I don't think it should be like that for under 10 fame, because it would take the fun out of running with high fame. Still though, 1 less fame will save about 300 gold per storm for most players as long as their fame is under 50. And maybe if hitting a storm with over 50 fame would take the fame down to 50??.

Game looks to be picking up, so another congrats to seacapt and bcp. Seeing a few new names out there each day, some even going blue already.

Post subject: Re: Storms for less fame
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 pm 

Darkmyst9 wrote:
What if whenever we had over 10 fame and hit a storm we would lose 1 fame??. I don't think it should be like that for under 10 fame, because it would take the fun out of running with high fame. Still though, 1 less fame will save about 300 gold per storm for most players as long as their fame is under 50. And maybe if hitting a storm with over 50 fame would take the fame down to 50??.

Game looks to be picking up, so another congrats to seacapt and bcp. Seeing a few new names out there each day, some even going blue already.

I think this idea should be explored even though goldpirate broke me of running with more than 10 fame.